Our Aims and Objectives
The aim of this group is
- To provide men and women, with osteoporosis, with an interactive, educational support programme.
- To expose all sufferers to every current and new medical innovation and improved care facility available.
- To develop a working relationship with all other national and international osteoporosis organizations with similar missions.
- To increase awareness of osteoporosis among the general public so as to assist in the role of prevention as well as cure.
- To assist and educate osteoporosis sufferers with falls prevention.