The group is successful and continues to grow because
- The members themselves form a vital and integral part of the group.
- We have a team of dedicated professionals working together in the best interest of the osteoporosis sufferers and the general public.
- The atmosphere created in the group is one of informality and friendliness coupled with excellence in the area of osteoporosis research, support and treatment.
- The educational course, exercise classes and lectures take place in a pleasant environment outside of the hospital. They are held at St George Leagues Club.
- Members are kept informed through newsletters, lectures and contact with the professionals.
- Members are consistently exercising with the same people with similar difficulties and are therefore able to build up friendships.